Terms and Condition
Before you commence any Pilates sessions with Aurea Health, please inform us of any injuries or health conditions that might affect your ability to participate. By continuing to book a session and participating in a session, you hereby acknowledge the following:
I hereby acknowledge that prior to commencing Pilates I have informed Aurea Health of any injuries or health conditions
that I may have, and that Pilates is not meant to replace medical care or treatment. I recognise that Pilates may require
physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I Therefore understand that it is my
responsibility to consult a physician prior to, and regarding my participation in such classes, programs, workshops.
I understand that, in order to avoid injury, it is my responsibility to practice within the limitations of my own body and to
rest/stop participating if I am tired or in pain. It is also my responsibility to ensure that my practice space and surface,
while attending the online/virtual classes is safe, stable and free from dangerous objects and distractions. I assume all
responsibility for all risks of damage or injury that may occur to me as a participant of Pilates classes provided by Aurea
I, my heirs or legal representatives, expressly waive any claims against Meher Nariman and/or Aurea Health, for any loss or
injury sustained by me while practising under instruction. I have presented all relevant information regarding my health/
body restrictions and injuries to Aurea Health and I hereby waive and release my Pilates Instructor at Aurea Health from
all liability past present and future.
Initial Consultation for Pilates
An Initial consultation is required before commencing Pilates Equipment Classes. This will help you fully understand the method of instructions and safety measures; and help your instructor assess your body, understand your requirements and make a plan for you.
Terms and Conditions for Packages
- All sessions by appointment and prior bookings only.
- Packages, fees and charges are non-refundable nor transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, credit or products.
- All packages must be redeemed before they expire. Any classes not used by the expiry date will be forfeited.
- Expiry date on packs commences from date of purchase and not date of first class;
- 5 pack to be used within 7 weeks
- 10 pack to be used within 12 weeks
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellations, or full class fee will be charged.
- In the event of illness/emergency a make up class may be attended pending class availability.
- There are no discounts, refunds or make-ups of sessions missed for any other reasons.
Our appointment scheduling is powered by Booking Essential click here to view their services
Our Payments are processed through Stripe click here to view their services